Friday, September 7, 2007

Work

After working at VW for 4 years, I finally quit and am doing something I'm actually interested in, and somewhat good at. I got a job through a family friend at Spectra productions, a local video production studio, and I'm doing some basic editing and graphic work.

My first project was to design a logo for Winnipeg in Bloom, and then edit over 600 homes that were shot by 3 different camera crews. So basically I was looking at 600 gardens over a 1 month period. If i see another petunia I'm going to puke.

My second project is to edit an instructional video for New Flyer transit. It's a bit more interesting than flowers, but still, pretty tame. All in all, it's a step in the right direction for me, and away from the Car business, which I've been in since highschool.

No comments: